Thanks for that.
Yeah, on the one hand, a rule like that should have been implemented long ago. On the other hand, it’s completely unfair to those in serious relationships that aren’t married. And as luck would have it, that’s only Alex and Jo.
And, as you said yourself, those that are implementing it are being very hypocritical.
- I wouldn’t think so, but I do think the proposal will be brought up again.
- It is! And he called her straight after and did the whole fake fight for her and their smiles I just caaaaan’t.
- Amanda has been inspired, so watch this space! :)
- sdfgshf right though. It’s small things like that that add to the intimacy of the scene.
That’s possible. People do like rooting for couples that are ~forbidden and have to overcome obstacles brought on by external sources. Or maybe that’s just me…
Grey’s Anatomy couples “going to the carnival”.
- The rule doesn’t seem to dictate that they break up, only that they don’t bring their relationship to work. It’s possible that might change in the next episode with HR being brought into the mix, though, who knows! As you said, I don’t see them giving up that easily, after everything they’ve been through. But if their jobs were on the line, that could be some cause for concern.
- No problem! You guys send in such great questions and thoughts for us to engage with.
- Quick! What are Alex’s last words to Jo before he walks away from their fake fight?
Hope not, but never say never. Jo doesn’t strike me as the type to give in on a fight, though. And then there’s her emotional ‘I don’t want to never see you again’ speech from Season 9. I don’t think she can bare the thought of giving up Alex, but if the board pushes hard enough, who knows.